Take your taste buds on a voyage of discovery! Containing all 8 launch flavours, this is our top pick, and the easiest way to find your favourite.
The fruity ones are particularly good as part of an on the go breakfast or with coffee, and the more savoury ones are ideal as part of a light lunch or as an early evening snack. And because they’re all high in whole food fibre, any of them are great for a sustained energy boost.
- Balsamic Tomato – This tangy, savoury sensation with hints of pepper and garlic will satisfy your craving for something more like ‘proper food’ (because it is). Delivers the good stuff when you’re on the go.
- Lime & Chilli – Fancy something different? This bar is what we’re all about – exciting flavour combos that make veg taste amazing. Savoury, sweet, sour, and an adventurous hit of chilli. We know you’re up for it!
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper – A truly tasty snack that’s big on umami flavours and pops a peppery hit. With carrot and green pepper in there too, there’s bags of nutrition to power you through the day.
- Chinese Broccoli – Warm, complex tones of Oriental five spice complement sweet broccoli. All packed into a nutrient-rich and moreish bar that’s much more interesting than the norm.
- Raspberry, Lime & Coconut – A comforting raspberry treat made all the more scrummy with a sour kick of lime and smooth coconut flavour. Practically a cocktail, but with good-for-you veg.
- Lemon & Vanilla – This bar is a real pick-me-up with zesty natural flavours that cut through without being overly sweet. Buckwheat and chia seeds give it a substantial bite that hits the spot when you’re hungry.
- Carrot & Cinnamon – A classic carroty treat that delivers just the right kind of indulgence (the kind that’s good for you). Fragrant mixed spices and buckwheat make it a firm favourite.
- Cacao & Orange – That great combination of intense citrus zing and satisfying rich cacao, packed full of veg even though its disguised as a treat. Nice!
- 1 or 2 of your 5 a day from veg
- High in whole food fibre
- Most low in saturated fat
- 42% less sugar than date and nut bars and 62% less than fruit leathers, on average
- 162% more fibre than date and nut bars and 77% more than fruit leathers, on average
- No added or free sugar
- No preservatives or artificial ingredients
- low FODMAP options
- 100% plants
Price includes free P&P (UK mainland only – see Shipping & Returns for further details).
Out of stock